Thank you for visiting PGPresents.com.
This is the right place if you are looking for the absolute best help managing your student loans.
You’ve got questions:
- Do I need an income plan to repay my loans? Which one is best? IBR, PAYE, or REPAYE? Can I switch plans later?
- How are these programs impacted by how I file my taxes?
- Should Public Service Loan Forgiveness be part of my repayment strategy? What is the long term viability of this program?
- Do I need to consolidate or should I refinance my loans with a private lender?
- What impact will the new administration have on these programs?
PGPresents has answers, and with PGPresents you get:
"Paul was so helpful before I started residency, then four years later, when I was about to start my first job, he was readily available again and helped me navigate my repayment options. It was as if our conversation four years ago just picked up right where we left off. Using PGPresents has been such a great help for me."
- Proven expertise from one the most well-respected educational debt management experts in the nation, with over 3o years of experience.
- Extensive ongoing support at absolutely no additional cost
- Personal attention that is second to none, and the same person working with you all the time.
- Unbiased help designed to help you make the best repayment decision based on your career goals, repayment objectives, student loan portfolio, and budget.
- Proactive follow up to ensure your repayment strategy is working as it should.
- No phone queues, ever.
Ruth Yemane, M.D.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Tulane University School of Medicine, Class of 2010
Don’t let student loan repayment overwhelm you. Get the help you need from the proven leader in educational debt management counseling and the name you can trust. Talk to anyone we have helped, and you’ll see why.
Contact PGPresents at paul@PGPresents.com or 877.201.6162 to find out how we can help you.
Once again, thank you for visiting PGPresents.com.